Terms & Conditions of Sale Policy
1.0 These terms
- 1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- 1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
2.0 Information about us and how to contact us
- 2.1 Who we are. We are Flavour Warehouse Limited trading as Pure Earth a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 08791964 and our registered office is at Global Way, Darwen, Lancashire, GB , BB3 0RW
- 2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01254 949849 or by writing to us at our registered office address above or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- 2.4 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
- 3.1 Our products are available only to individuals over the age of 18 years old. By placing your order for our products, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 years old.
- 3.2 We may carry out random verification to check your age, for example by asking for identification, and in the event that we determine that you are not legally permitted to order the products, or you refuse to provide such verification, we shall be entitled to end the contract without notice.
4.0 Our contract with you
- 4.1 How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- 4.2 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- 4.3 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
5.0 Our products
- 5.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images.
- 5.2 Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
6.0 Your rights to make changes
- 6.1 If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract (see "Your rights to end the contract" below).
7.0 Our rights to make changes
- 7.1 Minor changes to the products. We may change the product:
- to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security or safety threat. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
- 7.2 More significant changes to the products and these terms. In addition, as we informed you in the description of the product on our website, we may make changes to these terms or the product, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
8.0 Providing the products
- 8.1 Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website.
- 8.2 When we will provide the products. During the order process we will contact you with an estimated delivery date, which will be within 30 working days after the day on which we accept your order (if within the UK). International delivery times will vary from country to country.
- 8.3 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- 8.4 If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- 8.5 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract and clause 2 will apply.
- 8.6 Your legal rights if we deliver goods late. You have legal rights if we deliver any goods late. If we miss the delivery deadline for any goods then you may treat the contract as at an end straight away if any of the following apply:
- we have refused to deliver the goods;
- delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
- you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
- 8.7 Setting a new deadline for delivery. If you do not wish to treat the contract as at an end straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause 6, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can treat the contract as at an end if we do not meet the new deadline.
- 8.8 Ending the contract for late delivery. If you do choose to treat the contract as at an end for late delivery under clause 5 or clause 6, you can cancel your order for any of the goods or reject goods that have been delivered. If you wish, you can reject or cancel the order for some of those goods (not all of them), unless splitting them up would significantly reduce their value. After that we will refund any sums you have paid to us for the cancelled goods and their delivery. If the goods have been delivered to you, you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us. We will pay the costs of postage or collection.
- 8.9 When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- 8.10 When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.
- 8.11 What will happen if you do not give required information to us. We may need certain information from you so that we can supply the products to you, for example, name, address and proof of age. If so, this will have been stated in the description of the products on our website. We will contact you to ask for this information. If you do not give us this information within a reasonable time of us asking for it, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for supplying the products late or not supplying any part of them if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
- 8.12 Reasons we may suspend the supply of products to you. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- make changes to the product as requested by you or notified by us to you (see clause 7).
- 8.13 Your rights if we suspend the supply of products. We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be suspending supply of the product, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the product for longer than one months in any period, we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for products while they are suspended. You may contact us to end the contract for a product if we suspend it, or tell you we are going to suspend it, in each case for a period of more than two months and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the product in respect of the period after you end the contract.
9.0 Your rights to end the contract
- 9.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some or all of your money back), see clause 12;
- If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do see clause 2;
- If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions and you will have to pay the costs of return of any goods;
- In all other cases (if we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind), see clause 6
- 9.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at 9.2.1 to 9.2.5 below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 2);
- we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than one week ; or
- you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late (see clause 6).
- 9.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
- 9.4 When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- any products which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
- 9.5 How long do I have to change my mind? You have 60 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the goods, unless your goods are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 60 days after the day (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the goods.
- 9.6 Ending the contract where we are not at fault and there is no right to change your mind. Even if we are not at fault and you do not have a right to change your mind (see clause 1), you can still end the contract before it is completed, but you may have to pay us compensation. A contract for goods is completed when the product is delivered and paid for. If you want to end a contract before it is completed where we are not at fault and you have not changed your mind, just contact us to let us know. The contract will end immediately and we will refund any sums paid by you for products not provided but we may deduct from that refund (or, if you have not made an advance payment, charge you) reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your ending the contract.
10.0 How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- 10.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- Phone or email. Call customer services on the number provided or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your full name, home address, order number, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- Online. Complete the form on our Contact us page
- By post. Simply write to us at the registered office address, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and address and post it to us at the address below.
- 10.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must post them back to us at the registered office address or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on the number provided or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- 10.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
- 10.4 What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
- 10.5 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- 10.6 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind: we may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- 10.7 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you, or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see clause 9.2.
11.0 Our rights to end the contract
- 11.1 We may end the contract if you break it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example proof of age;
- you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us;
- 11.2 You must compensate us if you break the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract
- 11.3 We may withdraw the product. We may write to you to let you know that we are going to stop providing the product. We will let you know in advance of our stopping the supply of the product and will refund any sums you have paid in advance for products which will not be provided.
12.0 If there is a problem with the product
- 12.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at the number provided above or write to us at our email address or registered office address.
- 12.2 Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
- 12.3 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will refund the costs of postage or collection. label or to arrange collection.
13.0 Price and payment
- 13.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- 13.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- 13.3 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- 13.4 When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with all major credit and debit cards . When you must pay depends on what product you are buying, however usually you must pay for the products when you place the order.
- 13.5 We can charge interest if you pay late. If you do not make any payment to us by the due date we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% a year above the base lending rate of Barclays Bank Plc from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
14.0 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- 14.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- 14.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products; and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- 14.3 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity, and different terms and conditions will be deemed to apply to you.
15.0 How we may use your personal information
16.0 Other important terms
- 16.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 7 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for products not provided.
- 16.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- 16.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- 16.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 16.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the products, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
- 16.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
17.0 CLP Regulations
- 17.1 3mg, 6mg, 12mg 10mg; This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. Not for sale to anyone under the age of 18. Warning: Contains Nicotine (EC 828-493-5). Harmful in contact with skin. Harmful if swallowed. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If swallowed: Call a poison centre or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soapy water. If in eyes: Wash out with plenty of clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with regional regulations. made in advance for products not provided.
- 17.2 18mg & 20mg; This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. Not for sale to anyone under the age of 18. Danger: Contains Nicotine (EC 828-493-5). Toxic in contact with skin. Toxic if swallowed. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. If swallowed: Call a poison centre or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If on skin: Wash with plenty of soapy water. If in eyes: Wash out with plenty of clean water. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with regional regulations.
18.0 Promotions and Discounts
- 18.1 Discounts and Offers. All products that are discounted are subject to availability and we have the right to withdraw or amend offers and discounts at the promoter's discretion. Percentage discounts are rounded to the nearest decimal place for design purposes, the unrounded values will be applied to your order upon check-out.
- 18.2 Bundle Deal Offers. From the purchase of the bundle deal, you have 90 days to return your faulty device. Faulty devices can only be exchanged, no refunds will be given as it is a free item. If your device becomes faulty after 90 days you would need to contact the manufacturer.
- 18.3 Social Media Competition(s). All entrants must be 18+ and have followed the competition requirements, including liking or following the page. Winners will be picked at random. Colour variants for products are subject to availability. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours they are no longer eligible for the prize and a new winner will be chosen at random. All competition winners must have a Pure Earth account set up on the website to receive their prize. All competitions can be amended or withdrawn at the discretion of the promoter.
20.0 Loyalty Scheme
- 20.1 You must have an account to qualify for reward points.
- 20.2 Social Shares. For each product shared on social media you will receive 100 points. You will receive a maximum 100 points every month from social shares (one product).
- 20.3 Product Reviews. For each product reviewed you will receive 100 points. You will recieve a maximum 100 points every day from product reviews. You must have bought and received the product on the same account for your review to count towards points. You can only review the same product every 3 months to qualify for reward points.
- 20.4 Birthday. Every year you will receive 500 points one day before your birthday. Once your birthday has been submitted, it will be unable to be changed, so please ensure this information is correct when entered.
- 20.5 Purchasing Products. For every £1 spent, you will receive 5 points on your account. If your order is refunded, the points will also be deducted from your account.
- 20.6 Spending Points. For every 100 points on your account, you can reclaim £1 off your order. You may only use points up to 50% of the value of your order. Your points will expire after 12 months, from the date that you received them, if not used.
21.0 Refer a Friend
- 21.1 The refer a friend scheme is only valid for persons 18+, and your date of birth will be asked before the order is complete. Both the referrer and referred will receive £5 each off their next order. This should be the first order that the referred person places with Pure Earth to qualify for the reward.
- 21.2 The reward cannot be exchanged for cash, or transferred to a different account. The referred person must place their order within 30 days of receiving their referral link.
- 21.3 The sale will only be valid if: 1. The purchase is paid with a valid payment method; 2. The purchaser has received all the shipped products; 3. The order has not been cancelled or received a refund within 28 days after purchase date.
- 21.4 To qualify for the referral reward, the referred person must complete an order greater than £5 in total value, minus shipping, taxes, discounts, returns and/or 3rd party fees.
- 21.5 The referrer cannot claim their reward until the referred person has completed their order. The referrer can only use one referral code per transaction, multiple rewards cannot be used together.
- 21.6 The referred person and the referrer cannot be the same person, e.g using a different email address. A referrer can earn up to 5 referral rewards per calendar year. Referral rewards cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 21.7 We reserve the right to remove the referral reward if we deem this to be true. We have the right to cancel the referral scheme and change the terms and conditions at any time. If any referral codes have not been used, these will be forfeited.